- Suppliers may be visited and audited by HTD Machining Company, Inc. and/or its Customers.
- Material certifications must be forwarded to HTD Machining Company, Inc. upon shipment of the material.
- Material analysis results must be forwarded to HTD Machining Company, Inc. upon request, and must be included with 1st shipment, as required by the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- HTD Machining Company, Inc. must be notified immediately of any changes that would alter the material or part from what was originally contracted. For example, dimensions, hardness and material or chemical analysis characteristics must be within range of the original material specifications.
- Manufacturing suppliers must submit a Material Certification Testing Laboratory Accreditation to HTD Machining Company, Inc. initially and upon contract renewal. Distribution suppliers must ensure that the manufacturer’s Material Certification Testing Laboratory Accreditation is current and in-place. A copy of the Accreditation document must be made available to HTD Machining Company, Inc. when requested.
- Suppliers must respond to corrective action requests for quality and delivery within five (5) business days of when HTD Machining Company, Inc. issues the request; short term preventive action responses and containment shall occur within thirty (30) days for completion of the required actions.
- Suppliers to HTD Machining Company, Inc. may be evaluated for quality and delivery performance monthly, quarterly and/or annually.
- Unless specifically excluded in the HTD Machining Company, Inc. Purchase Order, suppliers to HTD Machining Company, Inc. shall be third-party registered to TS 16949 or ISO 9001:2008 by an accredited third-party certification body. Supplier’s current Registration Certificate must be on file at HTD Machining Company, Inc.
- For suppliers submitting finished or semi-finished products and/or contracted services such as heat treating, coating, grinding, etc., a PPAP may be required. The PPAP documentation will be reviewed and approved by M A Metal, then sent with HTD Machining Company, Inc.’s PPAP to the end Customer for final approval.